Not much going on working a lot. Still haven't found a patient..I have tried craiglist. our town message board...you name it I have look it...
I will type more later...Gotto go to work
I had notice that I hadn't heard from my oldest son since our trip so I text message him
Me: Hey I haven't heard from you did you fall off the end of the earth!!!
30 minutes later he texts back
Landon: Yes apparently coloumbus was wrong and the world is flat
I text back
me: Spoken like a true smart ass lol lol
10 things that make me smile
1. Having my kids look up and say momma your so beautiful when I know I look like crap
2. Looking at my husband when he isn't watching and feeling my heart ache with love like the first day I saw him.
3.watching my 25 yo son interact with his wife and talk sweet and see him look at her with love like he used to do for me when he was a young child.Makes me so happy
4. Having my daughter n law call just to talk.. and know she is the perfect fit for our family....
5. Laying on a blanket on a warm summer day...
6. think of all my boys silly fart jokes they tell me or do over and over and over and....
7. Good friends
8 Being in good health
9. Know that when I"m gone I will have mattered on this earth
10. Waking up and being able to get out of bed with out a ache or pain for several days in a row.. lol lol
My son cameron wants one of these its called ant works..You put ants in it and they eat the gel and it makes tunnels...
this is the conversation
Cameron: Mom if I give you this 20 dollars can I get a ant works if you donate the rest?
Me: 10 of that is your brothers and he has to agree to donating his 10
<he goes out of room and comes back>
Cameron: Zach says yes he will donate his part..
The ant works was 30 dollars at this store so I tell cameron
Me: lets look it up on the internet and maybe we can find it cheaper
Me: Look it is 19.99 on the website.
Cameron: Wow can we get it huh huh huh
Me: Well there is shipping and handling
Cameron: Crap... Dang that shipping and Handling
Sorry I have been missing in action. I had the CT trip to plan and go to and now I have to prepare for state board...
The trip tp CT was great met some really nice people... Landon and I took the train into New York it was fun...
I will write more later and put up pictures
I love you all and haven't forgotten you..once my state board is over first week in may things will be back on track