Monday, March 12, 2007

Ants

Antworks - Space Age Ant Habitat

My son cameron wants one of these its called ant works..You put ants in it and they eat the gel and it makes tunnels...

this is the conversation

Cameron: Mom if I give you this 20 dollars can I get a ant works if you donate the rest?

Me: 10 of that is your brothers and he has to agree to donating his 10

<he goes out of room and comes back>

Cameron: Zach says yes he will donate his part..

The ant works was 30 dollars at this store so I tell cameron

Me: lets look it up on the internet and maybe we can find it cheaper

Cameron: Great!

Me: Look it is 19.99 on the website.

Cameron: Wow can we get it huh huh huh

Me: Well there is shipping and handling

Cameron: Crap... Dang that shipping and Handling

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL how cute

Anonymous said...

Awe, come on Donna!  You live in Texas for crying out loud.  Get a heavy duty ziplock gallon freezerbag, scoop up a shovel full of fire ant mound and let them boys have fun.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

OMG too funny, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Funny kid!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me, darned shipping and handling!  I wouldn't want ants in my house even if they were in a container.  YIKES!
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

we have one of those...they really don't work as well as the picture shows...