Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm breathing

 

 

I sit here exhausted. I worked at a pedo office..in layman's terms.( kiddie dentist)..I worked on many kiddos ages 3-10..they were sweet...So innocent laying back in the chair trusting me not to hurt them.

I didn't.....

I was so in awe of thier innocence...

Many different moms would come in..

Some over protective,

 Some exhausted with many kids,

Some with sadness in there eyes feeling unloved...

Some happy and talkative..

Some snappy and impatient with there kids...

I have always been sensitive to other peoples emotions I can feel them not sure why....even as a small child...

I sat here in front of the computer ready for bed...

I hear my kids laughing as they take a bath.. Its late we had cub scouts .....

but the laughter its so infectious....splash splash...giggle giggle

The type of giggle from deep inside...I think ...oh to feel joy like that again.....over a simple thing....

 I realize in my heart I am smiling and I am warm... I am feeling that joy just hearing them...

For all the days I wonder how I could ever make it...I think to the love and joy my children share with me without even knowing...

Then I remember all I need to do is keep breathing one breathe at a time

In And out

In And out.....

Things will be ok....I just know they will...

love and light to your world

Donna

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done a good job with your kids.  How do I know?  They're laughing.  I didn't laugh much as a kid.

xxxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

Donna, you are a great mom, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You don't know how many times I have drawn my comfort, my strength or my joy from my kids over the years.  I think thats how God blesses us through them.  

I love your little siggy!!!!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Donna - A good kind of exhaustion where the kids are concerned!  I hope you get some good rest!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Kids and pets light up a world like nothing else.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a child's laughter to make you feel better and put things in perspective.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Take care!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Bet you are good with those kiddies. I can see how they would have trust in you. Glad your working but sorry to hear your hubby is off. Paula