Wednesday, June 11, 2008

conversation

 

 

Me and hubby at the ballgame this last fall...Not the best picture  but who cares right...lol

 

 

Zach: Mom when did you and daddy have your first kiss

Me: Well let me think..I look over at hubby with that look of help me out...of course hubby just smiled the stupid smile at me..Like your on your own on this

Cameron: Did you meet in a Bar?

Me: Well yes and no..

Cameron: Was it drunk love?

 Hubby and I about spit our dinner out...because that was so funny and well kind of ...sort of the truth ...smart young man

Me: Well Daddy and I met at a friends house on the way to dancing...Once we met we feel in love and have been together every since.

Hubby: Yeah your mom took advantage of me....

Me: Yeah whatever.....keep thinking that....lol lol

 

 

No comments: