Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello all

I haven't been on here in so long....I don't know maybe my heart isn't in it anymore. The kids are growing and I originally started it to record all the cute conversation with them.. Cameron will be starting the 9th grade next year...along with his teenage attitude lol..Zach will be in the 5th grade...I have been working in Dental hygiene off and on but honestly if I never did it it wouldn't bother me. I love cleaning little kids teeth but not adults...
I have always wanted to be a counselor. but never did it I thought you had to be perfect to be a counselor...the other day I was texting my friend about her upcoming divorce and I said out loud my text to see how it sounded...My 11 year old said mama you would make a really good counselor...I really couldn't afford to go to school again...seems selfish...
I'm a caretaker always have been...
I am enjoying facebook alot I have connected with people and friends..and I really enjoy the social aspect of it...
I am hoping that ATT doesn't go on strike but it isn't looking good. The company always tries to take benefits away...we will see.
I feel badly that I haven't read you guys blogs lately ...Some on you guys I still stay in contact with because you have facebook accounts...
I am so ready for the summer...
love to you all
Donna

2 comments:

Paula said...

Been wondering what happened to you young lady. Good to know you are okay. I thought you were probably enjoying face book and thats nice. Take care.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Donna lovely to see you back ~ time flies by so quickly are Babies seem to grow up overnight :o) ~ Hope you Oldest Son and his Wife are both recovering well ~ enjoy your School reunion sounds like it will be a lot of fun ~ Ally x