Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello all Today Cameron is having a rock 80's concert tonight.. can you believe he will be 15 on May 26...where does the time go.I wil start at TWU the first week in June.. NOt sure were I'm going to get the money to pay for it but I know God will provide as long as I follow the path he has put before me...I gave up my car last week we couldnt afford it and it was eating our lunch.. It was the house or the car.. so of course the car...
I have been involved in a neat church close to my house..it has made a big difference in my life.
I will be 48 this summer opps I mean 49....ekkk I am close to 50... senior citizins center hear I come... lol
does anybody know if we had a AOl private journal did they transfer them over as well when we transfered over to blogger...
Bye for now

4 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Donna I am so glad you have found a church that you like! Wonderful! I can hear in your entry that you are relying on God, not the site of your circustance! What an inspiration! ((((Donna)))) God continue to bless and uphold you and your family.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Donna so glad to hear from you ~ Sorry you gave up your car I do hope everything will work out well for you ~ Hope Cameron's concert goes well for him ~ Ally x

barb said...

so GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK. HAVE MISSED SO MANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN JOURNALS WHEN I STARTED. WE ARE BACK IN MN--BUT ANXIOUS TO GET BACK TO TEXAS IN THE FALL.BARB

Bill said...

Donna, I'm back up with Bears Den. Please come by and say HI.