Sunday, February 4, 2007

conversation with hubby

I sitting here surfing the internet...

Hubby is watching Planet of the apes...which by the way he has seen upteen million times...lol

All of a sudden he says..look donna there are naked bodies on tv. I look and see charlestion hestons butt as he is jumping in the lake...

Without missing a beat I say

Big deal I see naked bodies all the time at work....

He laughed...

I got to thinking about it and its true...seeing a naked body is no big thrill to me...

I have seen all kinds mens women....they are basically look the same

and I have yet to see one like they show on the magazine covers....

Most people just look regular....

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, thankfully we all look "regular"!  Airbrushing is a good thing when someone is on a magazine cover but people feel that is what they really look like.  My hubby was watching "Planet of the Apes" too yesterday by the way!  He had never seen it.  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

how true
haven't forgotten your questions I will get round to them

Anonymous said...

ROFL   Ain't that amazing!  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOL...when I worked as an nurses aide...I saw all sorts of body parts and as far as I am concerned a part is a part is a part...no big deal!
Becky

Anonymous said...

...wait

Planet of the Apes?   He was actually watching it?   <giggling>  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Donna when I was a Nurse I saw different people from all walks of life and we are all pretty much the same give or take a lb or two lol ~ No big deal there ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

My mother in law was a surgical nurse for about fifty years and she says the same thing...