Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello all

 

Wow has it been over a month...I just feel like I'm writing to myself since I had to go private...

I quit the dentist office I was working at. It was a prophy mill...Which means they didn't care about the patients only that I produce money for them..There was some stuff going on I couldn't ethically deal with so I  had to leave.

2 of the  Dentist Assistant there  were rude as hell and very disrespectful to me in front of my patients... You don't have to like me but you will not talk down to me in front of my patients...especailly when I am making the money to pay your wages....

I only stayed because Kim the New office manager begged me to stay .. She said I was a awesome Hygienist and she would make it better.. Well she had to quit due to a family emergency so I said I'm out of here..

She later told me the the powers that be wanted me gone and were trying to get rid of me...I wasn't fast enough for them...I cleaned 18-20 patients a day...I should be cleaning 8-10 patients a day so I was fast enough...I just didn't take there crap...

Kim had told them no I was staying I was good and she liked my work but once she was gone well there was no need to stay...

I'm discourage that I can't find a good dentist to work for...One that truly cares for his patients...

Oh Well

No comments: