Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHOO HOO!!!

I got a job...!!!!

 I am so excited about this job the dentist is so nice and I even have a male assisant...I like it when there is a even number of guys to girls...Guys are less moody.. I'm more of a guy type girl myself.I don't get my feelings hurt easily and I am slow to anger....

I really dont have any mood swings at all since the hysterectomy in 2001..so when I do work with woman and they get bitchy I think whoo whats her problems and then I remember oh yeah the monthly visit must be coming her way...Glad its not me..HeHe

I worked today with the DR and he said so do you like it here?

I said yeah its great he said good would you like to work here...

I thought HOT DAMN I have died and gone to heaven...

SO I start in a week or two..

TO be continued....:-)

No comments: