Wednesday, December 27, 2006

wowzer

Well we finally did it we swtich to high speed internet I feel like I have gone to heaven.

Its called roadrunner I haven't figured out how to get to my e-mail with this carrier but I still have aol so...

The dial up had been so bad this last year that I haven't even been on line much it would take me 30 mintues to log on and then it would freeze...

I hope to never experince dial up again.

I will now get the joy of seeing your videos and hearing your music etc...

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool for you!!! Jae

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'd do without high-speed!  Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the joys of high speed!!!  Isn't it even better than sliced bread?!?!  I wouldn't know what to do without it!  Dial up just plain sucks!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. My daughter has roadrunner and loves it. I keep thinking I'll make the plunge and plan to buy a new computer. Such a procrastinator I am. Happy New Year Donna, Paula

Anonymous said...

I had dial up for 8 years fianlly got high speed this past June...I cannot believe I waited so long...could kick myself!! Enjoy!!

Beep beep!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Donna, congrats on getting high-speed !!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, you lucky little girl!!!  I know what rr can do, but out here there is no high speed service yet....from anyone.  Well, might could get it through an overly high priced satellite.  So we wait.  It will come.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Donna glad you are happy with your new high speed internet ~ hopefully we will be seeing more of you on line ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

cool! Now as soon as I learn to add them to my blog I will have some for you!

Anonymous said...

yeah so happy that you finally got high speed.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of high speed:)

Happy New Years!!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com