Saturday, December 2, 2006

ouch

I got up the other night to let the dog out to pee...

I guess it was about 2 am or so...

I pretty much have my house memorized so I don't even have to open my eyes much...

Well my husband decided to close our bedroom door part way after I went to sleep

YOu guessed it I hit it hard with my FACE...Damn it hurt...

It hit on my brow bone between my eye and nose...one more inch and I swear I would of broke my nose I hit it that hard...

I yelled a few cuss words and went back to sleep

When I woke up the next morning I thought why does my head hurt and then I remembered...

I told hubby don't ever do that again I just about knock myself unconscious

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

youch...are you bruised???
Becky

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!  Owie!  I did that once, too, but I couldn't blame anyone.  I was the one who had closed the door, and I got woke up by a loud noise and went running out of my bedroom at full speed; or should I say I went running INTO the door, at full speed!  Sorry you got hurt...Jae

Anonymous said...

OMG I hope you are alright ~ I did that with an open cupboard with the top of my head talk about seeing stars ~ it was my fault though it was me who had undone the cupboard so should not blame anyone but myself ~ lol ~
Ally

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!!!!  I have walked into doors more times that I can count and it hurts!  You see stars!  Hope you don't bruise!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope you're okay. I ran into the ironing board in the middle of the night once and wet my pants but it was my fault. I told my husband I'll remember I left it there. Famous last words. Paula

Anonymous said...

Donna, ouch, hope you are ok, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

OH, I hate when things like that happen!  Especially in the middle of the night.
-  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hope you get back to feeling better soon!
Hugs,
Shadie