Sunday, January 28, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

The title of this entry is the sound of my eating my words....lol

 

SO after I wrote my last entry...I had to eat my words..

My husband grabbed me as I walk by and made me sit in his lap...

told me he loved me and that he believed in me....

that I could do it....and he was here for me

I guess I underestimate him at times...

I have so much stressed with this Dental Hygiene stuff I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I have been working way more than I want to with my plastic surgery sitting jobs...

When I work its like I take care of a patient for 24 to 72 hours at a time..

I miss my family alot when I do alot of these in a row...

an I get super tired and sensitive due to lack of sleep...

I apologize for my whining..

Thanks for your kind words

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, glad things worked out for you, enjoy your Sunday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

oh that's wonderful Donna!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!!!  I'm so glad for you.  God give you strength for your days and guide your path.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!  So happy your hubby came through for you.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet of him.

Anonymous said...

Ah, that was beautiful.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

Your hubby just wanted to clean the house first I bet. Seems like you better hold on to him. I know he is proud of you. Paula