Friday, January 5, 2007

I did it

SO yesterday I sent my application overnighted to WREB aka West regional Examination board...My clinical boards for getting my Dental Hygiene license..

835.00 Can you say CRAP  That is a crap load of money for a test...and if I fail you guess it you pay the same amount every time you take it..

I am really stressing with the money issue. I wish I could get some more calls for patient care..I am about 1000.00 short on having enough money to take my class in CT.

Its getting down to the wire and my stomach is in knots...

This is when I wish I was wealthy.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, good luck with your test, I hope you pass, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the test!  Jae

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!  tha tis a whole lot of $$$  but you will do well!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Yep its how those test people pay for those new cars.  LOL.  Good luck with it.  ~ MIke

Anonymous said...

Gracious!!  I can't believe they are that expensive!  I see no point in that at all.  Praying God will make a way for you to have what you need, when you need it.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!  That's a heap of money to have to pay!!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thos e tests are expensive. Stupid if ou ask me. Then they make you send them money every year to stay certified!