Sunday, May 13, 2007

stress is a funny thing

Stress is a funny thing...It really does a number on the whole body...It has taken me a week to recover from the trip and the months of stress. I apologize it seems I have been gone forever....My heart hasn't been in this journal for a while....

I miss everybody....and I am going to pull up my boot straps and start writing again...

It helps me and I have a bunch of conversations with the kids I need to wrtie down before I forget or they move out< lol lol> whichever comes first...

I have attached some pictures of teddy bears....

These teddy bears are made my a lady at my sisters works...

The reason they are so special is she makes them out of something that you give her..

These teddy bears are made from my grandfather jacket that he wore alot..

My pa paw as I called him  died in 1995...

they are 20 dollars a piece and my sister had 4 made for the family

I thought is was a very thoughtful gesture...

 

DSCF3159

DSCF3162

DSCF3168

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bears are just precious. Yes stress can do you in. I was so stressed recently because of something I won't get into but after just a 30 minute massage I felt so much better. Hope you are having a nice Mother's Day. paula

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!    nice teddy bears!~kbear

Anonymous said...

I love those adorable conversations you record here!  What a sweet way to have a keepsake that reminds you of a dear one!  Hoping it is all soon worth all the stress and aggrivation.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

omgosh i need that lady's number I have a gown of my grandmas that I would love to one out of!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

How precious and what a lovely idea.  I have some items from my grandfather and I think doing something like that would be great.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful idea!!  I think I might have something of my father in laws around...I will look for it...it would make such a good gift!

Stress is terrible on your body--and it can be up to six weeks before it catches up with you and makes you sick, so be very, very good to yourself, sweetie.

lots of love and I am so proud of you,
Kas

Anonymous said...

I love those teddies!!!
becky