Monday, May 7, 2007

uts is finished

whewwwww weeeeeee!!!! ITs over and I am so glad...Yes it was stressfull but after having this on my shoulders for 25 years I feel free..

Thanks for all the prayers.....Paula I;m sorry I didnt get to swing by and see you It was a stressful weekend....

I find out in 7-10 days if I pass.....

I want to thank all of you for your prayers...I felt them the whole time...I prayed the whole 2 hours I was working on the girls....God was prbably really sick of me...LOLOLOL

Anyway I'll talk more later after I recoup

 

Love to you all

Donna

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, glad you are all done, Miss you Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that finally it is over - hopefully all is well!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH!!!!! you are done!  you will pass!  

Anonymous said...

so glad you are done...sure you did just fine!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I thought of you and prayed you were doing well as I knew you would. Thought maybe you were doing the town up right. We had some deaths and illness (not close family) to contend with but I did check my answering machine as soon as I got in. So glad for you the stress is over. Paula

Anonymous said...

I just know you did great!!! Now go celebrate!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Way to go there, Donna!!!!  I'm very proud of you and for you!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!