Tuesday, May 22, 2007

why is it

why is it when we get older werid thing happen for instance

when I was young I could sleep anywhere...a friendd house, hotel ...didnt't matter

now I feel all panicky if I'm not in my bed at my house and I have to take a pill to knock me out or my off switch doesn't work...

I used to think all children were so sweet and when I saw them in a store I would think ahhh..

Now my nerves grate when I hear the screaming and fit throwing or I look at the small child and think boy that parent has no idea what they are in for in the teenage years...

I guess I have become a little on the pessimistic side..

Or I like to think of it as older and wiser....

what things have you notice as you have gotten older

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK WE GET WISER...AND KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LIFE! GUESS IT IS A GOOD THING WE DIDN'T KNOW IT ALL BEFOREHAND...OR SOME OF US WOULD NOT HAVE HAD CHILDREN! LOL LOL
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

I think it is wisdom..

Anonymous said...

check out my latest entry.  Although I'm not sure it'll make you feel any better.