Monday, September 17, 2007

This just in

This just in...

Well about 3:00 pm I got my results on my Dental Hygiene State

boards....

I PASSED !!!!!!

And <drum roll please>

 I passed with a grade of 100

You only have to make a 75 to pass so I rock it..

I am so psych about this ....I have waited 25 years from when I gradutate in the way early 80's...

Life happened and I didn't get to complete the last part and I just gave up over time...

When I got in my 40's and with a friends support I decided what the heck....

So a year and a half later and many thousands later in the hole lol...

I did it and YES it feels great.

If I say so myself

Donna In TEXAS RDH.<Registered Dental Hygiene>

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!!  Congradualtions.  I'm so happy for you. That all your hard work and dreams have come true.  Enjoy.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

OH, Donna, you Rock and Roll and BootScoot and Boogie!!!!!!!!!!!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it. Congratulations! Paula

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT Donna. I knew you could do it!!

Anonymous said...

Donna, congrats to you hon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you can do it, woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Donna! I knew you could do it.

Deb

http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/MakingAHome

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!  I think that is awesome and you have renewed a challenge in me to keep on trying.  I have felt like giving up over the last couple days with everything else going on and trying to finish up these last few classes.  I too started in school back in the 80s.  Only four to go and I will have my associates and then need to decide if I want to put another 18 months in towards my bachelors.  I don't think I will, LOL.  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

great great news...now let some of that rub off on me!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Donna that is wonderful news ~ Congratulations and well done ~ and Grade 100   (Donna in Texas RDH. <Registered Dental Hygienist)Sounds good dosn't it ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great.  Aren't you glad you didn't quit after the first time?  I'm so proud of you!

Just goes to show you, failure ISN'T final!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!  Congrats...
So excited for you!!!!

Hugs,
Terri