Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Where have you been?

I have been MIA lately so sorry. I went this last weekend to take my state boards again and frankly I just couldn't stop stressing just a little.

Everytime I started to make an entry I got distracted. Paula I'm So Sorry I didn't get to see you but I was with another Dental Hygienist sharing a patient and we had one car..

I do plan on seeing you again but when it is a relaxed visit..lol

I totally kick butt on my state boards and if I don't pass this time well I will do something else. I know that I just have to let God lead me in the way he wants me to go...

Kids are back in school and I miss them sort of lol

My hubby just celebrated 10 years with ATT I can't believe he has been there that long.

Yesterday it felt like fall here. Reminded me of High School and my band days...

Well I hope all is well with each one of you.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you good luck. I was thinking it was about time for you to come down but somehow I was thinking around the 17th. Hope your visit to Sa was a good one. Paula

Anonymous said...

I know the stressing feeling!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I just know you will ace it this time!!!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

good  luck with your state boards!!

Anonymous said...

Donna, welcome back, you have been missed !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

All right Donna!!!  If you feel you did well, then I'm sure you did!  -  Barbara