Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dan Fogelberg

 

I read Dan Fogelberg died today... Made me sad..... I remember the first time I heard his music I was young and living on my own for the first time in my life....

This song is one of my favorites.....He said it really happened...

He says on his web site that his voice changed after he had his tonsils out so he doesn't sing it exactly like he did in the 80's

His music always takes me back ....to a time when life was just beginning for me...

So many memories and wishing I myself could run in to a old lover at the grocery store....Funny

He seemed to write songs that you would swear were about your life...

56(shakes Head) so young only 10 years older than me..

One never knows when we will take our last breath....

Life is precious.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i heard about him..sad..RIP Dan..
Lyn


Anonymous said...

That is so sad ~ and such a young age ~ I enjoyed listening to his song ~ such talent ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Love his music, so sad to hear!

Anonymous said...

I was very sad to read this, too.  I loved his music.
Lori

Anonymous said...

I was so sad to hear this as well..I always loved his music...so very young... =(  Life is precious!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

wonderful musician   he'll be missed!~kbear

Anonymous said...

I heard about Dan's passing.  It made me sad too.  I was in my tteens when I listened to him.  Time sure does fly anymore.

Blessings!~

Susan