Monday, December 10, 2007

Nightime conversations

 

 

Me: BOYS it bedtime get in bed

I walk into the bedroom to tuck Cameron in and this is the conversation

Me: Cameron its time for bed your going to be tired and crabby in the morning and I'm not going to put up with it I told you 30 minutes ago to go to bed...You always do this....

Yes I was frustrated

Cameron: Mooommm

Me: Yes

Cameron: Can you do me a itty bitty favor?

Me: What?

Cameron: Can you lay with me for a sec..

Me:  Ok Let me fix your covers...

I start to pull his covers back to fix them and then I notice

Me: CAMERON !! Where is your underwear??? I don't want to see that naked butt( I laughed)

Cameron : MAMA I can't wear underwear its bad for my weinie.

Me: What are you talking about?

Cameron: We studied it in Health class.Tight underwear is bad for my sperm things it heats it up and I can't make babies

Me:(Laughing) Hum Well ok I can't argue with that...Maybe we can buy you some boxers.. and Free the Weiner...

Cameron:(giggles).. Ok I'll put underwear on tonight I guess one night won't hurt..

Jimmey chirstmas..the things that learn so young.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so funny and cute. Paula

Anonymous said...

OMG, lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's funny!  And seems to me to be too much information for the school to be passing out to one so young.  But what do I know?

Anonymous said...

TMI from the school if you ask me..plenty of time to be worried about sperm...LOL
Lyn

Anonymous said...

LOL  -  Well, at least you know one day he plans to give you grand children.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy your conversations with Cameron this one is priceless :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

LOL....my 11 yo son goes commando because he says it is freeing!!!!  LOL
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hello,
OK, now that I have stopped laughing I think I can type. LOL My gosh they do learn early don't they?

Huggers,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard that too...they do learn things so early anymore...

Thanks for the laugh...these little convos are something to cherish forever...lol

Hugs
Terri