Wednesday, November 5, 2008

who did you see?

So I have gotten to work for a couple of days I worked with a Kid Dentist...that helped...although I don't see myself doing Dental Hygiene forever... it takes a tole on your neck and back and wrists.. The office was a very nice office...great Dr and fun girls to work with.. I was filling in for a sick Hygienist...
Today is cloudy and dreary which I hate...
So guess who I met yesterday...and I must say I was very impressed with what a kind and sweet man he was ...also his wife...
I met Chuck Norris ..Yes the Chuck Norris I can't say what the circumstances were but met him I did and he was very gracious and kind so was his wife...My oldest son said why didn't you get an autograph ??Chuck Norris is the coolest guy ever!!! I laughed and said....I said I can't do that its unprofessional lol lol ....I'm not really a fan of his work because I really haven't seen his work just know him from Texas Walker..and that he is a big tai kwan do person.. I talked with him for a while and he was so nice I treated him like he was Joe blow down the street...I figured
they probably get people acting stupid all the time with them...They are no different then the rest of us..After meeting him I now am very interested in him as a person..and he does a lot for kids...
So the election is over an I am so glad...Got so sick of all the Ads and stuff..
I voted for McCain but he did not win...it will all work out in the long run Obama has got some big shoes to fill..alot of stress has just been added to his life....
I find it interesting to watch someone once they become president and the look at them 4 years later....It really ages them...So it will be interesting to see how he handles everything....
The president doesn't really have that much power anyway its the House and the Senate so will will see...
Hubby is off on Wednesday now and it is nice to have him all to myself...
Housework is waiting on my so I must go..
Have a nice cup of tea or coffee...

6 comments:

Paula said...

Now aren't you glad you were working there to meet Chuck Norris? Doesn't he live in Texas or am I thinking of someone else? I met the man who wrote There Will Always Be Honky Tonks In Texas. Bit Whoop, huh? lol

Dad said...

Thanks so much for your comments, I really enjoy your blog.
DAD

kbear said...

yeah i want an autograph too..lol and yes Obama has huge shoes to fill. i wonder how much gray hair he'll have in 4yrs~kbear

Louise *Star Dust* said...

I know what you mean treating him like a regular guy. I am sure that he appreciates that.

barb said...

glad you had some work. you worked so hard to get your profession, don't give up on it too soon. barb

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Glad you are getting to work some. And especially glad to hear a lighter tone in you. ;o) I think it is awesome you got to meet Chuck Norris! As to our new president, I also voted for McCain. But I will pray for and try to support our President. And hope the liberals don't hijack and wreck our nation.