Tuesday, June 27, 2006

question dohickey that is going around

1-What do you want people to say about you when you die?:  
That I touched there life in some good way
 
2-How long does it take you to get ready to go out?:  Depend no makeup long enough to put my shoes on...with makeup aboub 30 minutes
 
3-If you were an animal what would you be?:Don't know. I cat I guess
 
4-What's your biggest fear?:  Drowning
 
5-What’s your most prized possesion?:  My family
 
6-What’s the funniest word you can think of:?  Who farted?
 
7-Do you get along with your parents?:  Yeah but they don't get me probably never will.
 
8-What do you look for in the opposite sex?:  a good heart and character
 
9-What was the most difficult thing you had to do?: Allowing my oldest son to go live with his dad when he was younger
 
10-If you were given one day to live what would you do?: Spend it with my family all around me laughing about stupid stuff we have done 
 
11-If you could relive any day of your life either for good or to change it what would it be?:  There is too many days I would change
 
12-What's the worst feeling in the world?: loneliness. feeling unloved
The best?: knowing you are loved and accepted for who I am

13-If you could meet anyone who ever existed who would it be? why?: My friend Cecy...I would tell her how much I miss her
 
14-What was the meanest thing you ever did as a little kid?: Beat the crap out of my sister whenever I was given the change...She was the chosen you and I resisted that probably still do
 
15-What have you learned about love?:  It takes work its not some mystical force that fixes things
 
16-How have you changed in the past year?: I got more wrinkles and a fatter waist...ugh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol no wrinkles here but fatter yes. Love the answers.

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #16 is me too!

Anonymous said...

VVveeerrryyy In-ter-est-ing!!!!  ;o) -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Donna, wow awesome answers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed talking to you last night.Hope to see you online again soon, Love Ya and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great answears i'll have to do this too when i get a chance
hugs, Marina