Sunday, July 2, 2006

conversations with zach and cameron

We were driving in the car going somewhere not sure now and this conversation was started by Zach<8>

 

Zach:Momma? what are all those sprinkles on your face?

Me: Sprinkles??.<I pause and realized what he is talking about>

Me: OH you mean my freckles??

Zach: Those dots on your face that look like sprinkles...

Me: They are called Freckles..

Zach: Why do you have them?

Me: I'm not sure...some people have them and some people don't

I like to think they were kisses from God

Zach: Well ...you sure got a lot of kisses then

Me: LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna , what a sweet journal entry !!!!!!!!!! You are such a beautiful lady ! I love seeing your pictures you post and reading your journal entrys.Thanks for being such a great friend, Love You Lisa

Anonymous said...

Zach is such a love ~ Sprinkles what a lovely definition for freckles ~Ally

Anonymous said...

donna, there is no end to your Zach's sweetness! What a joy he is. Bea

Anonymous said...

Well, count me in too for all the "kisses from God".  I have a TON of them!!!  LOL!  Very cute!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the story!  Hannah Bug is getting quite a sprinkling herself.  Think I'll tell her the kisses from God thing.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

awwww great story, kisses from god. Love it.