Saturday, November 25, 2006

conversation with zach

Zach: This is the most boring birthday ever

Me: what do you mean

zach: I didn't have a party.

Me I told you that you could have one later when school starts back up

and hey you got 65 dollars...you have more money than me.

Zach: Well thats not a present ...

me : It will be when you buy a toy with the money

Zach: oh

Me: Go get into the bath!!!!!

Zach: I can't I'm suvivor man

Me: what does that mean???

Zach: suvivor man doesn't take bath he is in the wild

Me: Yes he takes baths in the river

Zach:: I don't have a river

Me: Pretend the bathtub is a river...

Zach: humpf!!!!< walks off with army hat, sword in back of shirt and back pack on his back..

ME:<thinking> I will never survive this age....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Zach is such a cutie ~ You will look back on this age with fond memories lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

At least Zach isn't pinning a towel on his back and jumping off the garage and breaking a leg. lol Wow $65.00 is a pretty good haul. Paula

Anonymous said...

ROFL  What a cutter!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Just wait until he is his teens if you think this is bad!!!  LOL!  He is just adorable!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

nine year olds are very challenging..they are reaching the age of concrete/abstract thought and they try their parents out...