Thursday, April 26, 2007

ahhhh

SO I went to the Dr yesterday...Partial because I fell the other day and cracked my head on the cement floor...needless to say It hurt like hell.....He sent me today for a Cat Scan.....

I have a patient to take to state board I am sharing it with another student...I hope this works out...I agreed to pay for her and the patients hotel rooms and pay the patient 100.00 I hope I pass I can't afford to do this again..

The panic attacks have gotten so bad that I haven't been sleeping well for about a month and I feel like I'm having a heart attack even though I know I'm not...and I will wake up feeling like I can't breath...

That was the second reason I went to the Dr he gave me good old Ativan and boy I feel so much better the attacks went totally away and when I take it to sleep ahhhhh I sleep all through the night..

I have to admit I never understood panic attacks but having experence them and feeling like I was losing my mind I now have way more sympathy..

My test is about 7 days or so away...

Keep me in your prayers or whatever works for you....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you aren't in San Antonio this week. Its Fiesta week. Great big deal, thousands of people. you probably couldn't get a motel though. If you have the time and want to come this way give me a call so I will be here and if your patient doesn't hate country. lol You know there is nothing exciting around here but I would love to see your sweet face again. Paula

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Donna sending up prayers for you, I miss you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am going to tell you that you will do fine...and here I am panicing aoubt my state boards in august!!!  WE will both do fine!!!! right???  sure we will!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Just e-mailed you my phone numbers. Good luck, Paula

Anonymous said...

Bless you!!  What a lot you have gone through.  Praying it all soon pays off.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

You poor thang!
Keeping u in my prayers that all goes well
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and hugs your way.
Shadie

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found someone, and that Ativan gave you some relief!