Saturday, April 7, 2007

sleeping men

I have the headache from hell...not much sleep why you ask??

Because men can sleep through anything...

what things you ask...wellll

1. The dogs whimpering to go out 5 times last time

2.kids coughing

3 and this is a big one...KIDS VOMITING'

yes I was up all night with a sick kiddo throwing up....can you say gross...

I ask my hubby didn't you hear him throwing up

He played dumb.....go figure lol lol lol

oh well....he is wonderful in other ways...<smile>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep tipical man. Hope your kiddos are better this morning. Paula

Anonymous said...

My Pete can hear most anything outside the home at night, but nothing inside!  So sorry the boys are sick right here at Easter.  Pray they make a speedy recovery!!  - Barbara

Anonymous said...

MEN !!!!  "Need I say anymore" ~ Hope your little ones are feeling better now ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Donna, hope your son is feeling better now, Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa