Wednesday, April 11, 2007

questions asked

Many of you have asked why not take my hubby and kids...Well state boards has rules very stricy and specfic rules

Patient must be 18 years olds

Patient must have a certain amount of build up in the anteriors and posteriors. 12 catches with the explorer totall and 4 have to be in the front and 8 in the back...

I have check my hubby his teeth have no build up on them...my parents have had there teeth cleaned recently...my friends that have volunteer teeth are too cleaned

I have check a lot of people and they don't meet the specfic..

It supose to be this hard I just hate I dont have a school to help me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, Wishing you Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

mine need cleaning...;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I would come and help but I just had my teeth cleaned a month ago...sorry
Becky

Anonymous said...

Mine need cleaning before the cruise. I drink too much tea and they look yellowed...

But I think it might be too long a drive from KY.

hugs,
Kas

Anonymous said...

I know you'll find the right person and do a great job.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could do mine! They need it. Maybe you could check with the welfare office.