Friday, June 15, 2007

The Gods are pissed

 

 

 

Yesterday I got off work at 6:00 am after taking care of a patient all night...

Walked up to the car and my drivers side window was blow everywhere and the contents of my car thrown around in the car..I thought you little MFs.. Somebody had broke into my car. I called the police and got a report...

What a way to start the day...I also found out from the police officers that the building had been broke into a few months ago and the building didn't have any burglar alarm system.

Makes me not feel safe knowing I am with a nurse and a patient and me in that building and anybody could break in and apparently have..

Later that day I was laying down my sheltie was trying to get my attention by scratching at my hand and missed and hit my eye... I couldn't see out of that eye all day and night it was very blurry and...I was worried she hurt my eye but today I woke up and it was fine.

Went to pick up the computer and stupid geek squad people at best buy didn't fix it completely like they said...So we had to take it back again ugh

I told my hubby I must of pissed off the Gods somehow...

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Donna sending hugs to you , Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Too much for you girl. You gotta get a new angel. Paula

Anonymous said...

Bad luck comes in threes....so you're done now.  Think of it like that.  (lame. I know)

XX
Russ

Anonymous said...

Donna things can only get better ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side, your eye didn't get seriously hurt and your computer is not only half fixed, but it's not unfixable!
Shadie

Anonymous said...

awww,,,,hugs
becky

Anonymous said...

What a bummer of a day!!  Thank God you are safe and sound.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Pissed has a very different meaning this side of the pond. If you apply our meaning of the word to the phrase "The Gods are pissed", It would explain a lot!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard