Monday, June 25, 2007

old age blah!!

My oldest son Landon 25 came over yesterday to pick up Cameron 11 to have him spend the night and go golfing with him.

I thought this was very nice of him because he thought the idea up on his own and I didn't even prode him on it...Honest!!

Lately I have felt very old feeling. It seems to take an act f congree to getup and dressed and I feel like I have no energy...

Today I drank a engery drink gave myself a B-12 Shot but still feeling like I have no blood or something..

Yesterday I looked at my oldest and said

ME: what I wouldn't give to have the physical energy of a 25 year old

Landon: Oh mom its very over rated.

Me: I laughed and said well mentally I guess it would be but damn just to have more

 

energy would be lovely.

.

Landon

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just blame it on the weather. If it is as hot in your area as it is here it zaps you. We are getting a lot of rain though and everything is green. Hope to see you in September. Paula

Anonymous said...

Donna, My journal misses you and I do too, I'll resend you the link, Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I wish I could bottle the energy my kids have and send it to you!  LOL
becky

Anonymous said...

Energy would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Lord yes...just to be able to "FEEL" 25 again!!!! He is a very handsome young man...
take care,
carlene

Anonymous said...

"25" was a good time!  I miss it!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the age thing..funny you should mention the energy drinks because i just told my co worker that i will have to drink some to stay awake on my drive to orlando today....
oh to be in my twenties again..but with the wisdom i have now... ;-)
lyn

Anonymous said...

Donna I thought I was the only one. I started to think that something was wrong with me. I am so tired and unmotivated to clean and do all the laundry. I walk into the laundry room and walk right back out. Must be something going around. lol
Louise