Tuesday, June 12, 2007

update

I know I have been promising you guys a entry...Our laptop hard drive died so its in the shop...I have been using the desktop and it caused my carpel tunnel to flare up something bad...Its caused by years of working on computer at The phone company on those crappy desks we had.

So I haven't been on the computer much...if I left a message on your journal it was me trying to see how everybody was...but I had to stop because of the pain.

It was so bad one day I couldn't turn the knob on the door...

It really scared me..but I took aspirin for a while and it is better...

The mouse hurts my wrists the most..

So I will make this short because I feel the little twinges..

I had to borrow the money 840.00 from my parents to take the state board again.... I never ask for help from them even as a young kid...I'm very independent and they know that. I haven't gotten an work for patients for about 2 months and I have to send the money in now to get a spot in the Sept board.

I will pay them back pronto....when I can. Its very humbling for me..I feel badly about having to ask...

Gotto go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! you will make it this time!!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the test, I know if must have been hard for you to borrow the money. Hope your carpel tunnel feels better, my friend had to have surgery for that a few years ago. Her wrist feels great now.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck...and don't worry...we parents know that sometimes you have to ask for help...we have all "been there and done that"
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your parents didn't mind loaning the money and they know you will pay it back. Hope your carpel tunnel will be better soon. Paula

Anonymous said...

Remember wasn't it JFK, Jr. who failed his bar exam what... 2 ? 3? times.....   :)    Keep trying!   ~Sie