Wednesday, August 29, 2007

birthday entry

 

 

Cameron: mom how do you make eggs?

Me: Eggs?? What kind of eggs? Scrambled eggs?

Cameron: yeah

Me: Well you take two eggs break them open..you put them into a bowl and then you take a fork and beat them up...then you put them in a pan to cook..Why are you wanting to know

Cameron: < looks at me with a frustrated look> Oh man thats too hard.. I wanted to make you a birthday breakfast...

Me: oh Sweetheart that is so sweet than you even thought to do it..That right there is present enough for mom..

Me: I love you Cameron..

Cameron: Love you to...

So this morning I didnt get my eggs in fact cameron was hard to get up...

but the thought of his sweet love stays with me today...

Cameron mom thinks you Rock

 

So Happy Birthday to me today I am 46...doesnt seem so old when you get here

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna and may you have many many more. Paula

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday.  Your Cameron is such a good son!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ! :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!  I had no idea... hope your day was grand!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - Donna!  I think you rock!  My hope for you is a year filled with blessings of health, wealth and happiness!  Looks like you're off to a good start with that young man of yours!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I am getting here late.  Happy Belated Birthday!!!  Love, Jae

Anonymous said...

awww...the thought is sweet!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, belated! I just turned 47 on August 26th...

Anonymous said...

What a treasure Cameron is!  So sorry I missed your birthday.  :o(   I turned 47 yesterday myself.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Donna happy belated Birthday hope you had a wonderful day ~ your boys are so thoughtful ~ the thought of his sweet love will stay with you for ever ~ :o) Ally x

Anonymous said...

belated Happy Birthday!
I will be the same age on my next birthday and I agree!
Lyn