Thursday, October 11, 2007

Conversation of children

My hubby brought home his work van because he had to go out of town..

Of course when Zach saw it he was excited dad never had brought home the Van before

My next door neighbor son Jon who is 7 was just as excited..

They ask if they could get in it...

My hubby said not in the back but you can sit in the front seats..

So they went about giggling, pointing at stuff pretending to be driving

Playing with the windows rolling them up and down.<they are manual windows AKA old fashioned lol >

About the time Jon got the window rolled all the way down his sister walked by who is 12 and this was the coversation

Jon: Bailey look at this van isn't it cool

Bailey:<With a bored teenager look on her face> Jon its just a Van whats the big deal

Jon: Look it has windows that you don't have to push a button to roll down watch this.

 

He begins to show her how he is rolling down the window..

My hubby and I start laughing because we realize he has probably never seen a car that manually rolls down..in his short life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids live such a sheltered life, don't they? My windows still roll down manually. Don't even have a cd player. gosh I'm old fashioned. Paula

Anonymous said...

Funny, but a little scary.  What will these children do if their gadgits ever break?!  -  Barbara