Tuesday, October 16, 2007

coversations With the zach man

 

I go to pick up Zach from school and we had this conversation.

Donna: Hey zach zoo how was your day today

Zach: Good!!!! we went to the opera on field trip

Donna: Oh that's right you DID go to the opera how did you like it??

Zach:<sighs> It was good I liked it <He pauses> but..

I couldn't understand a thing they were saying!!!..

Donna :Laughing><That is because they were speaking another language.

Zach:OH wow so that's why.....What language were they speaking..??

Donna: I don't know I wasn't there but maybe Italian

Zach: That makes sense...

 

 

Funny boy I just love him...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky to have Zach,  Donna and that is one beautiful dog like I had when I was a kid.  I am a male retired from the USAF and have a daughter living with me.  Our poodle died so all we have now are 3 cats.

Anonymous said...

Donna, will get a World Market coupon off to you tommorow, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Zach is a cutie pie. Could I borrow him a while then send him back. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

LOL...I was thinking Latin, but that shows you I've never been to an opera!  That's cool that he was able to go to one.  On my list of things i'd like to do in life...someday!

Anonymous said...

I'd figure kids would hate the opera.  It's cool they get to experience things like that.  Even though it's in a different language.:)  Cute picture.:)

Steph

Anonymous said...

LOL
becky

Anonymous said...

Glad he liked it!  Really cute picture of him.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I love your little conversations with Zach ~ Glad he enjoyed it even if he couldn't understand a word of it ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Operas are primarily in Italian.  Most opera originated in Italy and be glad he loved it.  That most likely means he always will.  -Dawn-