Monday, October 22, 2007

a wreck

My mom had a wreck on Saturday leaving my house to go back to hers which is about 2 1/2 hours away.

It was her first wreck ever and she is 65.

She called me on her cell phone and hubby and I jumped in the car.She was very shook up..

Found her on the road just out ot town. It wasn't her fault..but she hit a Hummer so her car was damage pretty bad.

We had to take her home yesterday her car had to be towed so we were on the road 4 1/2 hours..

I did sell some Christmas Wreaths for Zach and his cub scout Pack so I killed to birds with one stone..

The wreaths are real so I love the pine smell.

Moms neck was bothering her and she is going to the Dr today..

I felt so bad for her....

I'm glad she and lady is ok thought.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A semi could hit a hummer and their would be a lot of damage.  Hope she feels better.  Have her see a chiro for the neck pain.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

Donna, praying your mom will be ok, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna I hope you Mum is OK that must have been quite a fright for her ~ hope her neck don't hurt too much ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

hope your Mom's neck feels better
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom's neck pain goes away. Sorry she wrecked her car, thats always such a hassle. Paula

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's okay.  65 and her first accident.  Now that's doing pretty good I tell ya.  I hope her soreness goes away soon.

Steph

Anonymous said...

Thank God!!!  I pray your mom soon is as good as new.  (((Donna))) -  Barbara