Friday, October 26, 2007

All I can do is keep breathing..and thats it!!!

I love this show and this Singer Ingrid Michaelson...sometimes in life all you can do it to breathe................

I put this entry in because I love this song but now I feel exactly like this video..

Like all I can do is brearhe..That is all the energy I have.Cameron's progress report wasn't good...my husband is going through amidlife crisis or something and we seemed to be arguing a lot..Or translation I'm talking he isn't listening..

I want to get in my car and leave...Just leave...I'm tired and frankly I don't have the energy to be the one who does all the parenting...

I hate this feeling...feeling of being overwelmed and hitting my head againist the wall.

Thump Thump Thump ...You hear it...good cause I feel it...

CRAP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna: In answer to your comment---yes if John didn't have cattle I would not have anything to write about would I? You know, you saw. lol Take care girl, Paula

Anonymous said...

I too love this show! Great video!
Take Care,
Louise

Anonymous said...

gee...warn me when I will need kleenex!!!!  
Becky