Friday, November 16, 2007

teenagers ugh!!!

 

 

 

We were at a local restaurant to night. It was noisy a little but festive.. My hubby and I were talking about his job and chatting the kids were there also..

My hubby looks at me and say oh Billy sent me this text.. he hands me his phone just so I can see and no one else..The reason for this is his work buddies are always sending him stupid dirty guy texts if you know what I mean.. The one he showed me was a cute and funny one...So I laughed out loud which got my oldest attention...and the conversation continued like this

Cameron: What are you laughing at

Me: Nothing just something daddy showed me.

Cameron: I want to see

Me: no you can't its adult stuff and your too young to see.

Cameron: (arguing playfully) I'm old enough

Me :NO your not

Cameron: I'm a preteen ( he says with confidence)

Me: A preteen isn't old enough

Cameron: I'm almost an adult I'm a PRE adult..

Me:( I laughed..I had to hand it to him it was creative) Sorry dude still not old enough

Cameron: HUMF

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll probably text him later and ask to see what all the fuss is about, LOL.

Anonymous said...

LOL well cameron doesnt have a cell phone yet so..he wont be able to texted anybody
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Nice try...huh...lol   Too funny

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart.  He'll get there fast enough.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I will trade you  my girl TEENS for your boy!!!!  please???  LOL
Becky

Anonymous said...

LOL old enough? 30 is not old enough! LOL