Sunday, November 4, 2007

who ate the string cheese

My hubby went to the store for groceries ....

I made for supper chicken and stuffing with peach turnovers for desert

My kids accused me of trying to kill them they made gagging noises as I made them eat a bite of everything

Yes my kids are weird they like crap hot dogs bolognea etc..which isnt so werid but them they will eat there weight in cottage cheese

I know cottage cheese which I would totally understand if they didnt like but they do

Go figure..

I went to the refrigerator to get a piece of kraft string cheese which I love..

There is one piece left..

hubby bought the string cheese this afternoon.

ME: Who ate all the damn string cheese.

Hubby: Dang  there was 12 in that package.

Cameron:(looking like the cat that ate the canary) I only ate 5....

Hubby: 5!!!!

Me: Well I get the last one...

I walked away and thought oh yeah I ate some earlier today I forgot oh well

nobody needs to know...(snicker)

 

Angel kitty hiding out...Bad place to hide kitty

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!  You are almost as bad as I am, Donna!   -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOL, I had to laugh when you walked away and remembered about eating the string cheese, I've done that myself on occasion.  My nephew used to give my sister fits when he was a young one.  The only thing they could get that kid to eat without complaint was McDonalds chicken mcnuggets and french fries.  Glad he outgrew it.  He's turned out to be a handsome young man.

Anonymous said...

LOL I won't ever tell!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Lol Donna I love string cheese as well ~ I won't tell anyone about your earlier "Transgression" :o)  -
If Cameron had 5 and you had the last one does that mean you ate 6 earlier ???????
Can you tell Kitty that is a real dangerous place to hide :o)

Anonymous said...

hehehe...I'll never tell

The pic of the boys with the flag is priceless!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Lord I hope you check the dryer before you dry your clothes in the future! lol
love ya,
carlene