Saturday, November 3, 2007

GRRRR

So I took my resume to a freind she when over it and we found ways to make it better..

I typed it up again revamped it and it took hours..

Now I'm not good in microsoft word..

It came out looking so good except the second page..somehow there is a column that wont let me type and it has messed up the second page so it doesnt look like the first..

I have tried to figure it out and can't ...

So hell I dont know I guess I will have to retype the whole thing in a different type system who knows

Anybody good on Microsoft word??

Thanks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help you but what a bummer. Hope you find someone who can help. Paula

Anonymous said...

Donna, hope you find someone that can help, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Send it on over Donna.  I'll fix it either in the morning before work or when I get home.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!  You'll get it.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!  I prepared a huge spreadsheet on a business file, took it to work and promptly could not figure out how to open it!  GRRRR!  It was the wrong version of excel, I think, LOL.  Wish I could help, but my computer skills are at best...limited!  Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Donna I am sure someone out here will be able to help you ~ we have such a clever lot of computer buffs here in JLand ~ Ally x