Friday, December 26, 2008

Can you believe is 2009 almost

I hope each and every one of you had a good Christmas. We stayed at home and I had all three of my boys here plus Ashley my daughter in law... my sister in law Debbie and Robin came.My nephew Clayton was her also
It was a nice Christmas no drama as I am not communicating with my sister..still...my mom decided to stay at her house 2 and half hours away and not fight the traffic which I understand.
I made a turkey and all the trimmings...I ask the family not to give randy or I gifts just the kids.
I was afraid the kids would be disappointed with not much from us...but they were not..in fact my middle son Cameron slip a 20 dollar bill in my stocking and said you keep it and use it for bills.
I thought that was so sweet but I told him I had gotten a few more jobs so I didn't need it just yet so he could keep it.. He said ok mom but if you do just ask..
He is growing up so fast and I am proud of him more and more everyday.
We still haven't heard if anyone will retire to save my hubby from losing his job in February..so we will see..
I told him that as long as we were healthy and together God would provide...
It was 70 something degree here today which I loved very much...
Randy and I will be celebrating our 14 wedding anniversary on New years eve...
wow I can't believe it...
I told him I was going to have to trade him in on a newer model...Ok I was just kidding lol lol
I wouldn't want to have to train a new man...He He
well my blogger friends it nighty nite for me

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Donna, wishing you all the best in the new year, Hugs Lisa

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed Christmas! We did too. And we also had a warm, muggy Christmas. But better than freezing in my mind. In Case I miss getting back to you....ya'll have a beautiful anniversary!!

Bill said...

Sounds like Christmas was nice. If I was you I'd be real happy with Cameron and his gesture. I hope that you all have a very Happy Anniversary.
Please have a great 2009.
Regards, Bill

Terri said...

Awww how sweet of Cameron!

Glad you had a good Christmas, we did as well...

Happy Anniversary(early)...we will be married 14yrs as well in July 09...time sure does fly.

Hugs
Terri