Thursday, December 11, 2008

Facebook

I'm sorry that I have neglected you guys. I have been so addicted to facebook...I have connected with old high school buddies and friends. You should try it ....It has mainley us oldies on it because it is basic nothing fancy.
Well my sister had told the family that I am the cause of her new marriage ending.. I am amazing like that you know I can break up marriages with out even being aware...(wink)
She always blames me for eveything.. I had no idea her marriage was over but not really surprized..she is so addicted to her Pain pills and pain patch and whatever else it has destroyed her mind...Makes me sad..She is not my sister anymore and hasn't been for several years..
Her husband said my sister said she wishes someone would kill me and I would die...
Pretty strong words if you ask me... Her husband says there is something wrong with her she is sick.mentally..I agree she is and has been for many years...
I guess I always felt badly and thought I could help but I don't now and haven't felt that way in a long time...
I know christmas is coming up and my mom will try and guilty me into letting my sister come over its not happening... I'm not going to do it.. My mom can go over to her house but I'm not being around someone that crazy...
I have been working cleaning teeth...I work for a temp agency....I have worked in some nice offices and some really crappy offices....
well it been so cold here..brrr I hate cold weather...I could live on a tropical island forever....
Have a good holiday

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Donna, I am on Facebook, send me a friend request to Lisa Del Fante and I'll accept, Hugs Lisa

Paula said...

Beem wondering about you girl. Sorry your sister is still giving you a headache. Don't blame you for keeping her away if she made a remark like that.

Lisa L. said...

I have a Facebook account too but it's not just for us older people, the kids now and days love it more than MySpace so they tell me. I don't remember any of the people I went to school with though, so it doesn't do me much good. LOL! Christmas is such a stressful time, especially where family is concerned. Hang in there!
Hugs,
L

Unknown said...

sorry abuot the problems
have really missed your updates!
Facebook would I like it?

Bill said...

Donna, A note to say Hi and let you know I have been reading the JOurnals I've missed lately and am now caught up with yours. I hope your holidays are "The Best". I'm glad you found me on Facebook. My Regards, Bill.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I'm guilty of playing on Facebook, too! I'm sorry that in effect your sister has been "stolen" from you by these problems. Will hold you all in my prayers this holiday.

Unknown said...

oh...you have some of the great powers that I do....I ruined my duaghter's life from the day she was born...and she came to us at the age of 9.....now, if we could only harness that power to get rich! LOL

I am on face book too...

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hi Donna sorry about the problems with you "Sister" ~ don't blame you for eeping away from her ~
I am on facebook ~ although I don't go on it as much as I would like ~ maybe we will meet there !!!! ~ Ally x