Thursday, December 4, 2008

I think Denny Duquette on Greys Anatomy is so sexy...I tell you there is something about him..
So anyway I have been busy working and talking to old classmates from high school...My 30Th High school reunion is coming up next year.. I have been touching base with several people.. It's nice and refreshing to talk to them...In each other memory we are still young.. funny when I see pictures of them I forget that they also have aged like me..
Hope you all are doing ok..Christmas is almost here.. I broke the news to Zack that there is no Santa.. he is 11 its time to move on lol lol
He said he already knew he was afraid to tell me because he thought he wouldn't get anymore presents...funny kid :-)

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Donna: Just stopping in to see whats going on with you. bet you'll have fun at your class reunion. I have been to two of mine. It is surprising when you see the classmates and they are different then you remember them to be.

Gayla said...

((((Donna))))
My 30th reunion will be in 3 years. Can you even believe how time flies?? LOL You look so great :) The 30th I think I will attend, even though I didn't graduate. I still know so many of my childhood and high school classmates and friends. However I did go and not only get my GED, but also my "original" highh school diploma. Sure did help when I went back to college..LOL

Happy Holidays my friend :)

Huggers,
Gayla

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I'm trying to let Hannah keep believing...she's nine. But it is hard with money so tight. We will put our tree up and decorate next weekend. Hubby did tell me to go ahead and get my present while it was on sale at Wally World, a new printer/scanner/copier.

Lisa L. said...

Watch "PS I Love You", Denny is in that and has an accent too! GORGEOUS!

Ally Lifewithally said...

It will be good to get together with your old classmates ~ Laughed at Zack already knowing there isn't a Santa ~ I agree I think Denny Duquette is lovely ~ :o) Ally x