Monday, April 3, 2006

snap out ot it girl

I don't know what is up with me...feeling meloncholly today..I let the kids take a mental health day from school...

I give them 2  a school year...They can take them most anytime they want to spend a day together with me..providing nothing is going on in school that is important

They love it!!!!

the catch is no complaining about going to school the next day or the mental health day will cease...So at least I get one day of not complaining about school LOL

Yesterday I had lunch with my son Landon <24> and Ashley his wife to be on June 3rd of this year. I got to met Ashley's mom Linda she seemed very nice.

They wonted us to meet before the wedding...

We then went to Michaels and my sister assisted them in picking silk flowers for the wedding..

My sister is really good at doing wedding arrangements and stuff and she is doing it for them as a gift..........I thought that was very kind of her...

I mowed and edged the lawn this morning boy was it hot.I think it is about 80 degrees....

I hate the time change I wish they would leave it alone.....!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait til I get the hot weather coming I am so sick of the rain let me tell you ~ Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh i cannot wait to get some of that weather here in
Kentucky....i am so ready for summer!
Great pic....very handsome =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

that's a good idea to give the kids a mental health day from school. I occasionally allow my 17 y/o to sleep in a morning or two a semester and skip first period.

betty

Anonymous said...

sometimes your kids just need to sleep on and forget school for a day.  I'm happy that you and Linda got a long.

Anonymous said...

Cameron looks so nice. Bet you are going to be a good mother-in-law. Paula