Monday, September 4, 2006

homework and cub scouts

So I spent several hours helping Cameron with his overdue research on Micro biologist... Yes I did alot of the work I didn't want to be sitting there all freaking day.. I made him sit right by me and offer ideas etc...

I signed up Zachary to cub scouts and decided to be a volunteer.

So I get this e-mail that 'I'm the leader I thought WTH...I never said I wanted to be leader...

I'm supposed to meet them at star bucks and we will see...

I'm excited about scouts that the kids learn all kinds of stuff about survival, kindness and giving back to the community. They will learn about others besides there own wants and needs should be cool I hope... I never was a girl scout so I can't say

My hubby told me he ran me some bath water.. I said good now that I have finished my homework<Cameron Research bag> hope I get an A... WE laughed....

I said gee I wish all I had to worry about it homework...and being sent to my room...

Please Daddy send me to my room.

He laughs....and says yeah I will send you to your room....<evil laugh>

I said nope get your mind out of the gutter.....lol lol

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, Awwwwww you are such a great mom !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Those scouts will just love having you as their Leader ~ they can learn so much as you say ~ loved your conversation with hubby you must tell him to behave himself !!!!! LOL ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, become the leader!!  I was a Girl Scout up until I was about 11 years old.  I can't say I liked it though, but I am not an outdoorsy type of a person.  LOL!  I think that's great that you are volunteering like this.  And, I also ask my son what I got on his reports when he has them.  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

you and I will have to swap scout ideas...I somehow became the Webelos leader for my son too!!  OUr first meeting is next Tuesday
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh, Donna, you'd make an excellent scout leader!!  I did Blue Birds.  And Camp Fire Girls.  And then in High School I did Girl Scouts.  All great experiences.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about being a 4-H leader this year.