Thursday, September 28, 2006

sick of owens

I'm not much on football. I had a boyfriend once in high school who adored it so I would sit with him and watch but it really bored me to death...

The ironic thing was in high school I was in band and we had to be at football games.. I never watched just talked to my neighbor checked out the cute guys and played my flute when told to...

So of course here we have the Dallas Cowboys... whoopee do I could care less I think athletics are over paid.. Pay them minimum wage is my vote.. So what they can catch a football .. I basically feel this way with all sports... although some take a lot more talent then catching a ball...

I am sick to death of hearing about the T K Owens...Send him back to where he came from... The news said he tried to kill himself today  and he said no I didn't..'Personally I don't care  about the argument all I know is every since they put him on the team its been nothing but drama....I;m sure the media is to blame also...

Basically I'm sick of it...I can't turn on even the news and its 30 minutes of T K  owens...

Stop already... We don't care...

People are dieing starving and many other things that should concern us... Not some overpaid whinny ass football player who wants attention...

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like football much, either.  So when football news comes on, I can effectively tune it out...I had heard some reports about a supposed suicide attempt, but I just let it go in one ear, and out the other...in fact, didn't even catch his name!  Now I know who they're talking about...and , nope...still don't really care!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Agree with you Donna. I was in the pep squad and a cheerleader. When my husband watched the Dallas Cowboys I mowed the grass. That was more fun. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

I hear you!

Tia

Anonymous said...

LOL you can keep him.

Anonymous said...

So, you are not coming over to watch the game on Sunday?  LOL  I watched football with my daddy.  I remember Johnny Unitas and Roger Staubach.  I watched it for a few years afterward.....as a way to feel close to hiim.  But now, not at all.  -  Barbara