Friday, March 17, 2006

11 more days

It is 11 days untill my National Board...I am ready to get it over with...

Went to see my family on spring break...and came back sick with a head cold sinus infection thingy...lucky me..

Went to the Dr and he gave me some Zithromax and cough syrup ...He told my I had bad circles under my eyes... I said that is because I couldnt sleep with all the coughing and not breathing...that not breathing gets ya everytime lol

Once the Pharmacy gets my meds I'm taking some benedryl and sleeping...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better real soon. Sleep is the best thing for me when I am sick. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Donna so sorry you are not feeling well ~ hope the meds you have will soon sort that out ~ Hope you enjoyed your break with your family ~
11 days to go to "National Board" Good Luck ~  Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

in 11 days it will all have been worth it Donna..........!!

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep! I do hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope that by now you are beginning to feel better. Good luck with the National boards. bea

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are feeling better and I hope that you do great on your boards.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better and get rid of that cold. Good luck with the National Board.