Tuesday, March 28, 2006

brain of slush

I'm so ready for bed the tiredness and stress of taking the national board and all has caught  up with me..... I ended up having to go shopping last minute for some dress clothes for cameron...Teacher sends a e-mail that says class pictures tomorrow

I'm thinking yeah ok I know about the pictures and then it says no jeans or tennis shoes. !!!!

I think what the heck ......why didnt they say that weeks ago..so we trucked off to target...

My butt is dragging. I want a hot Bath and my warm bed with my puppy....

I started thinking about the test a while ago and I thought of how much I stuff studied that they didnt even ask about....Wasted my brain cells and at my age I' am limited

Ha!!!

I wasn't the oldest one there maybe the 2nd oldest... I was talking to the girl sitting next to me talking about something that happened to me in 1979 when I was in school where I was from and then I figured out she wasnt even born then....<slap>

I probably have underwear older than her....HA

 

 

Nighty nite....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's the way it usually is.  There is so much information taht they can test you on it's almost impossible to know it all.  You probably did great.  Enjoy your rest.  You earned it.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

well it's over and you were not the oldest one. Yeah.  Go sleep for a week now.

Anonymous said...

Donna I'm glad that is now behind you and you can have a rest from studying ~ Hope you managed to get Cameron some dress clothes for his class picture ~ that was short notice ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Awe girl, your not old.....your just ripe!  lol  I'm sure you aced that test!!  - Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOL   funny how the youth effects us nowadays   sometimes i wish i could still be that age but with all the wisdom i have now...~kbear

Anonymous said...

LOL   funny how the youth effects us nowadays   sometimes i wish i could still be that age but with all the wisdom i have now...~kbear

Anonymous said...

LOL! I found you over at Nicoles, and I already love your journal. I just love this entry. :)

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin