Wednesday, March 1, 2006

coversation with hubby

My baby is starting junior high next year ....sigh Bittersweet....I have been through this before with the 24 year old but with each child I know one day they will all be gone and on there own....

For my husband this is the first child of his to go....we kind of looked at each other you know the look...No words were necessary...

After the Junior High orientation we were driving home...

Me: Honey you are really looking thin I'm really proud of you and your weight loss...

Hubby: Thanks I want to get thinner

Me:You are looking so much younger..and sexy

Hubby: you think it will turn my gray hair back black..

Me>laughing> hum I don't think it works that way...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...I don't think it works that way, either!  Would be nice if it did, though, huh?  JAE

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice is it did work that way - unfortunately it don't lol...Ally

Anonymous said...

My hubby is getting grayer (is that a word?) and fatter LMAO!

Anonymous said...

lol funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least he HAS hair to turn gray!  My hubby would give anything for that!!!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL!! If only we COULD fiund a way to REVERSE the gray stages..lol..I seriously pulled a few from my hubby a few days ago..and hes 24!! LOL!!>.((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Wait......you told him he looked sexy and all he wanted to know was about his grey hair?  Tell him that if he keeps that up, he is going to have his membership in the Fraternal Brotherhood of Manliness revoked.....

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/