Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It is finished

Glad that is over she says as she lets out a big breath of air....

The Day went ok..I got there 40 minutes early...

When we started the test after all the boring instructions BLah BLah BLah Blah dont do this and that....... you would  think I would have been worried about how I was going to do....

Nope...all I could think was damn its so quite in this room I hope I don't have to fart on this hard desk chair....LOL LOL

Yeah I'm goofy that way....

This AM part was pretty easy the Pm part was quite a but harder..

I feel I passed won't know for 4-8 weeks...

a big hug and thank you for all the prayers and support...

Love,

Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did good on the test and so happy it's over.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you did well on the test!  You are a good girl getting there so early!  I would have been there 1 minute before it started.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

wtg!!!!  I knew you could do it!
Becky