Sunday, October 1, 2006

sunday sunday can't trust that day

Not much going on today...just broke ...we haven't been this broke in a long time..

I hate this feeling...

my mom came down this weekend I took her to get her haircut..

My sister isnt speaking to us right now...but that is not always a bad thing:-)

my sister screw up with her money and expects my mom to bail her out....

Thing is my sister makes way more money than my mom.....I don't agree with mom helping her out....My sister is 42 years old time to grow up...I feel...

Mom doesn't want to help her out but my sister she know how to work my mom...

So I talked to mom and say if you want to help her out go ahead it's your money

See the thing is my sister makes the same mistakes over and over and over and never learns......but then why should she learn when my mom bails her out...

She has burned my mom so many times... I really don't get her..

It's not that I don't love her I do but I don't think she is fair to mom.....

Of course my mom told her no so my sister calls me and sayd she F*** hates me and its all my F****** fault that mom didnt give her the money...oh I forgot and she F******* never wants to see me every again...

Ok whatever......I wish I had a dollar for everytime she said this to me....

She never makes good on her threat....damn it....

Basically I wish she would grow up and be a good sister... but she wont

I get sick of it...We struggle but we don't ask anybody for help  we just suffer through like most adults...

I have to visit a boy scouts troop today at 3:00 to see if cameron likes it enough to join..

Next weekend we have a camp out with zachary's cubscout ....Not looking forward to peeing in the weeds...---------

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Donna you know you can pee in the woods. lol Yes I remember you talking about how your sister is. Its a shame she treats you and your Mom that way. You deserve so much more then that from her. Love, Paula

Anonymous said...

I understand how broke feels.  You are right about your sister.  But being right just don't always feel good.  I am fortunate to have a good relationship with my sister.  YEt, even so, I often wish we DID more things together.  We're eighteen years apart.....and most of her activities are with her women friends.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Donna, sending you big hugggggggggggsssssssssss, sorry your sister is such a meanie, wish I had a sister like you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Camping and peeing in the woods, ahhhh, such a wonderful thing.  NOT!!  I wish someone would bail us out every time we had money problems!  It would be nice to have a crutch, but you have to know when not to abuse that crutch.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

It is good that your mom is standing firm and not enabling her.