Wednesday, October 18, 2006

1.5833333333333333333333333333333

1..5833333333333333333333333333333

seems like a innocent number 1.58 lbs...that is how much I have gained per month..

Doesn't seem like much but when you do the math..

in a year12 months  I have gained 19lbs...I haven't weighed this much in 6 years....

I'm so pissed at myself..

Gastric bipass starves you the first 2 years and then your stomach stretches and you can eat more....

what does your body do....it latches on because you have starved it for 2 years...I did ok for 5 of those years but this year I have sucked really bad...

Now that I can eat more I have more options ...I don't want options....

Disgusted with myself...<shaked head and walks away>

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so disgusted with yourself. You have a beautiful face and a kind heart. Paula

Anonymous said...

People who have gastric bypass sometimes don't realize you can gain weight after awhile as your body adjusts.  I know you are upset, but you are still gorgeous AND thin!!  Moreso than many people your age so give yourself a pat on the back!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna, I am no toothpick myself, I think you are beautiful !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Make up your mind that you will add no more.  Then evaluate how you feel and how healthy you are.  If you think you need to take some off....do it slow, just like it was added.  You are a beautiful person no matter what!  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

hugs
Becky

Anonymous said...

Don't be disgusted with yourself.  Just make the decision to change the factors that you can control.


Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com